Are you convinced that you need this kit yet?! Well, if you aren’t I’ve got 2 more awesome oils from the Golden Touch I Kit to discuss today. In my mind, these oils are in a category of their own. They are both great for supporting your body systems all of the time and I would consider them must haves. Although in my experience, because they support specific body systems, sometimes it takes longer to realize how much they really are doing! Today we’ve got the “Flex” oils: JuvaFlex and EndoFlex! Are you ready to meet them?
Endoflex! Endoflex is a blend specially formulated to support a healthy Endocrine system. Although it is labeled as a dietary blend, many of the individual oils that make up Endoflex are labeled as topical and aromatic, showing how versatile essential oils truly are! Let’s take a look at some of the oils in this wonderful blend.
- First we have spearmint. Spearmint is the first smell I encounter with EndoFlex. Spearmint supports normal digestion and and healthy weight management.
- Geranium is great to diffuse for peaceful, spiritual feelings.
- German Chamomile supports a healthy immune system and is often used to support a healthy liver.
- Sages is used for maintaining overall optimal wellness.
- Myrtle has an elevating aroma with properties that provide soothing. It is an oil that was recorded as being used even in the Bible.
- Nutmeg is an oil that is often used to help with occasional sleeplessness.
This is an oil that I use everyday, morning and afternoon. Many people like to put 2 drops under their tongue twice a day.
The other “Flex” oil in this great kit is JuvaFlex. JuvaFlex is great to help support normal liver and lymphatic system functions! It contains fennel, which is great to support healthy digestion. It contains the naturally occurring constituents trans-anethole and fechone. You’ll want to look those up later! Another great oil in this blend is geranium. Geranium includes the naturally occurring constituents cintronellol and geraniol, and is an important ingredient in many of our skin care products. Blue Tansy is a vivid deep blue color due to its azulene content. It has also been called Moroccan Chamomile and is rich in sesquiterpenes similar to those found in German Chamomile. Which is another great oil found in this blend. Go ahead and find out the benefits sesquiterpenes bring to your body! The last oil in this great blend is Helichrisyum. Helichrysum is an amazing oil in very high demand. It has a clarifying, stimulating and grounding fragrance that makes it ideal to diffuse when studying or doing homework! This oil includes the naturally occurring constituents neryl acetate, gamma-curcumene and alpha-pinene, and is an important ingredient in many essential oil blends including Awaken™, Brain Power™, Deep Relief™ Roll-On, Forgiveness™, PanAway® and Trauma Life™.
Does it feel like winter yet?
Like what you see? Here are all the posts in this series:
- Golden Touch I – Thieves
- Golden Touch I – R.C. & Raven
- Golden Touch I – EndoFlex & JuvaFlex
- Golden Touch I – Melrose & DiGize