For the one in your life who loves a great smelling home!
This begins our series on Chemical Free Christmas! Each week you will see a post about what you can give for Christmas that is completely chemical and toxin free, safe for every home! Each post contains 2 parts – one about an awesome product in Young Livings 2015 Holiday Catalog and another with a great DIY recipe to give to those wonderful people in your life! Hope you enjoy!
This post is for that person you know loves to make her home smell amazing! Did you know that burning candles releases dangerous toxins into the air? (Check out this news article for more information. ) Help her out with these awesome gifts to make her home smell great!
From the 2015 Christmas Catalog:
Be sure to note that the Dewdrop and Aria Diffusers come with a free 5-ml bottle of Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil.
Love DIY & homemade gifts? Check out this amazing Linen Spray Recipe!
Essential Oils Linen Spray
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz. glass spray bottle
- 20 drops Essential Oil (Lavender, Purification, Joy, etc.)
- 2 oz. Purified/Distilled Water
Follow these directions:
- Using funnel, add essential oil to glass bottle.
- Fill bottle with purified/distilled water.
- Screw on cap and shake well.
- Lightly mist on pillows or linens as needed