As a career woman I am constantly looking for ways to improve my life, both at home and in the office (even if my office is in my home)! I have big plans and big dreams and I need some extra support to tackle them! I have found 11 essential oils that are all around life and career savers for me! Let me share them with you here!
I use Peppermint every single day! A single drop of Peppermint essential oil goes a LONG way! My favorite way to use Peppermint is by placing a drop in my hands, cupping my nose and mouth, and inhaling deeply. The refreshing and cooling aroma gets my brain going and clears the air so I feel like I can conquer the world! I feel like nothing can stand in my way! I really like to rub the leftover drop on my forehead and the back of my neck to let the cooling sensation take effect.
- a drop of Peppermint Vitality freshens breath
- a drop in your water helps to cool off after a hot meal,
- keep a bottle nearby to smell during meetings
- a drop helps calm occasional discomfort when traveling
What career woman doesn’t need a moment of peaceful pampering every day? Frankincense is my go-to essential oil for a DIY private spa-moment. I always start my days with a drop of Frankincense on my forehead and face. Not only does it enhance the appearance of my skin (something we all need!), but its calming aroma makes me feel grounded and peaceful so I can start my day on the right track. The best way for me to get everything done that I need to is to start from a place of peace! A drop of Frankincense transports me out of the chaos of my everyday and into a spiritual connection with my Savior.
- add Frankincense to your natural moisturizer to enhance the appearance of healthy looking skin (for a bonus experience, smooth a drop of Frankincense and a drop of Patchouli with a small amount of water all over your face!)
- diffuse during meditation and prayer
- add a few drops to massage oil for a relaxing massage
- a drop of Frankincense Vitality supports overall health – especially on the cellular level
I may have a love affair with Frankincense Essential Oil! Read more about this precious oil here!
Stay tuned for the rest of the oils in my 11 essentials!